Individuals and Organisations
Individuals and organisations who are seeking funds can submit a brief proposal, of no more than two pages, covering a brief description of the following:
- yourself or your organisation;
- the proposed course of study (full name, school name, location, commencement date, duration) or project (objectives);
- reason for choosing the proposed course of study;
- project objectives, target beneficiaries and target outcome (for organisation only)
- breakdown of total cost (in SGD) or budget;
- amount requested (in SGD) and intended use of the fund;
- other funding applied or received (in SGD) for the proposed course of study or project, if any;
- family financial situation; (for individual only)
- aspirations or future plans; (for individual only)
- other supporting information, if any.
Additional documents required for individual applicants:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Acceptance Letter from school.
- Duly completed application form. Please click here for the form.
Social Workers may apply for your client who needs financial assistance. Please click here for the application form. You are required to provide a report of your client including an assessment of financial needs and your recommendation.
You may email your application or enquiries to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
By emailing us your proposal, you consent to Trailblazer Foundation Ltd collecting, using, disclosing and processing your personal data and the personal data of your family members or other individuals as set out in your proposal, for the purposes of evaluating your application, corresponding with you concerning your application, providing you with assistance should your application be successful and for the purposes of administrative and operational matters associated with the foregoing. This applies to personal data that is collected through this application submission and personal data that may be collected on separate occasions through various means for the abovementioned purposes. Your personal data will be used and retained in accordance with the Trailblazer Foundation Ltd’s Personal Data Protection Policy.